About U.S. Taxes

OVIS provides resources to help make filing proper tax forms as easy as possible for international students, scholars and faculty at Dartmouth.

Read More

Filing U.S. Taxes

International students and scholars who were in the U.S. for any period of time during any calendar year may have an obligation to file a federal tax statement called an income tax return.

Read More

Tax Filing Season 2020

The 2020 Tax Filing Season is here. If you were present in the United States during any part of 2019 in an immigration status, you may be required to file an annual tax return with the federal government. The tax filing deadline is normally April 15, 2020, but in response to the COVID-19 situation the IRS has announced the deadline is pushed back to July 15, 2020.

Read More