CBP creates an electronic record for every arrival and departure. Review the following information to access and manage your electronic I-94 record. Review the data for accuracy before printing. If your I-94 record does not show your most recent entry to the U.S. or your visa status is wrong, contact your OVIS advisor immediately.
Once you are in the U.S. and have Internet access, print an electronic version of your I-94 record of arrival.
- Enter your First (Given) Name
- Enter your Family Name
- Enter your Birth Date
- Enter your Passport Number as Document Number
- Enter your Passport Country of Issuance as Country of Citizenship
- Press the Next Button
- From this screen you can view and print your I-94 record. You can also access your Travel History.
Review the data for accuracy before printing. If your I-94 record does not show your most recent entry to the U.S. or your visa status is wrong, contact your OVIS advisor immediately.
We strongly recommend that you print and keep an electronic I-94 record after you enter the United States.
- You will need a printout of your I-94 record for your OVIS check-in if you are a new international student, scholar or employee. You will also need a printout to complete your new hire paperwork at Dartmouth, to apply for a Social Security number, and to apply for a state driver's license.
- Print a new I-94 record each time you enter the U.S., and keep a copy for your records. The admission information will only be available online for two years. If you depart the U.S., the previous arrival information is replaced by new arrival information when you next enter the country.